JSC offers a comprehensive range of construction/project site inspection. This includes various specialized disciplines, methods and techniques. These services extend from the provision of complete site project teams (undertaking all facets of site inspection, testing and associated technical services) to single individuals undertaking a specific assignment.
JSC inspectors will start from welder’ qualification test, material verification, material tracibility, inspection during fabrication including steel-cutting, assembly, welding, NDT, dimension and surface visual check, sand-blasting and painting, packing and loading and delivery and compiling final MDR.
• Industry reputation and service efficient network
• Unique experience in construction machinery field
• A team of experienced and qualified engineer
• High customer orientation
• Credibility among the manufacturers
• Time and cost saving
• Domestic prices based on international standards
• Minimize non-conformity risks
• Assistance in compliance to international norms and local statues
• Steel structure building
• Petrochemical industry
• Power energy
• Marine works
• Steel bridge
• Hoisting equipment
• Pressure vessel
• Mining machinery
• Industry equipment
• Biological pharmacy
Main Standards Used
JSC inspector will carry out inspection according to the design drawings, client’s specification, and the selected standards such as AWS, AS/NZS 1554, AS2980, AS2205, DIN 18800, EN729-3, EN287, EN10025, EN25817”C” and ISO5817”C”, ISO2768 Part 1-m-ST, EN /ISO 13920 B-E and other relative standards.